ABOUT THE COURSE
This course builds on home technology integration and home automation. Home automation includes centralized control of lighting, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), entertainment systems, security and access control systems and home technology integration explores how the latest high-tech systems converge to create integrated whole-home unified systems.
The future of smart homes is here:
At CBT College, learn about this trending technology and open up opportunities in both home and business environments Home automation is a growing trend. With the presence of a large number of manufacturers expanding their product offerings and increasing importance of home monitoring, this market represents opportunities for growth in this business. CBT College Home Technology Integration course unlocks the necessary core technical abilities and skills to install smart home solutions that meet the current market demands.
This course is addressed to electricians, alarm installers, companies and personnel interested in providing smart home solutions with home automation technology for new or retrofit works.
- Understand home network installation guidelines
- Identify hardware components and protocols of home network
- Install and set-up an audio or video system, security and access systems, home lighting, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Familiarize with home network design and configuration
- Analyze integrated system problems, read integrated system wiring diagrams and schematics.